Laura Geller’s New Makeup Products for Summer 2012
Laura Geller’s New Makeup Products for Summer 2012. Laura Geller, the creator of baked makeup products brings us wonderful new shades of her bake eyeshadow, as well as lip gloss hues. The hues featured in her new products are very bold, and perfect for making your eyelids pop during the warmer summer season. Her products are available now at QVC. Look below to see the featured products.
Laura Geller goes bold, bright, and light this summer with eye-popping makeup shades that will definitely steal the show. “I love switching up makeup colors as we enter a new season,” remarks NYC Makeup Artist, Laura Geller. “It’s a great way to inexpensively transform one’s entire look and experiment with shades that take you out of your safety zone.”
Bright Lids, Big City Baked Collection ($39.00)
A collection of three Sugared Baked Pearl Eye Shadows in megawatt shades. Day or night, big-city shindig or impromptu brunch, light up your looks instantly with just a few sweeps of show-stopping color. Transforming your lids into light-catching, dazzling eyes has never been this electrifying.
- Tribeca Blue Satiny electric cobalt
- Upper East Side Purple Luxe metallic grape
- Soho Pink Glimmering magenta
Bright Lips, Big City Collection ($36.00)
This collection captures the vibrant hues of the brightly lit New York City skyline at night in three luminous Lip Pops Waterproof Lip Glosses. Each show-stopping shade goes on creamy and leaves a natural-looking tint on lips.
- Midtown Melon Juicy, electric melon
- Nolita Pink Delicious pink
- Broadway Berry Dazzling raspberry
- MAC Heavenly Creatures Summer 2012 Makeup Collection (addictedtolipstick.blogspot.com)
- Makeup Trend Alert – Tangerine and Orange Lipstick (addictedtolipstick.blogspot.com)
- Smashbox Shades of Fame Collection for Summer 2012 (addictedtolipstick.blogspot.com)
- Dior Golden Jungle Fall 2012 Makeup Collection (fashiontrendseeker.com)
- Lancome Summer 2012 Makeup Collection by Corno (addictedtolipstick.blogspot.com)